Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A surprising solution

 

Ketchup, yes, ketchup, was the solution to one little household dilemma. I found it quite by accident, one morning when  I was doing some general cleaning.  A plate was still sitting on the my grandmothers antique brass plate, on a coffee table from the previous evening. I picked it up, and proceeded to wipe up an errant spot of barbecue sauce.  I was quite surprised to find that the spot where the barbecue sauce had been now shone like a new penny.   Off to the local dollar store I went, and, after consulting with one of the clerks, came home with 2 bottles of ketchup.  Wow.  It did better than that and expensive, smelly, and very poisonous metal polish.  Not surprisingly, a quick Google search confirmed my accidental discovery.  Who knew?  I, certainly was quite happy to find an easy and environmentally friendly solutions to one daily conundrum.  

No comments:

Post a Comment